[SNEC] Updated version of the R. Buckminster Fuller FAQ is released

Chris Fearnley [email protected]
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 16:08:06 -0500

Version 1.4 of the R. Buckminister Fuller FAQ is now available at
  http://www.CJFearnley.com/fuller-faq.html

Partial list of improvements since version 1.3:
 - All URL references should now work.
 - Section 7 documenting Net Resources is vastly improved
 - Many new Dome Manufacturers with updated phone, address & URL info
 - Tweaks correcting a few miscellaneous things have been made
 - A few links and references have been added and a few (that are no
   longer valid) have been removed.

A printable version is available at
  http://www.CJFearnley.com/fuller-faq.pdf

SGML source code for older versions of the FAQ are available at
  http://www.CJFearnley.com/fuller-faq.11.sgml (1 August 1998)
  http://www.CJFearnley.com/fuller-faq.12.sgml (1 April 1999)
  http://www.CJFearnley.com/fuller-faq.13.sgml (10 May 1999)
  http://www.CJFearnley.com/fuller-faq.14.sgml (6 November 2002)

--
   The lesson of history is that our firmest convictions are not to be
   asserted dogmatically; in fact they should be most suspect; they mark

Christopher J. Fearnley          |  Linux/Internet/Web Consulting
[email protected]             |  Design Science Revolutionary
http://www.CJFearnley.com        |  Explorer in Universe
                    "Dare to be Na�ve" -- Bucky Fuller