[SNEC] A Fuller Vision - Novermber 14th Audio Program on Buckminster Fuller

Chris Fearnley [email protected]
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 13:17:09 -0500

In case you have not seen mention of this audio program:

A Fuller Vision: Working Assets Radio with Laura Flanders

Which discusses the show "The History (and Mystery) of the Universe".
Jaime Snyder and Ron Campbell are interviewed by Laura Flanders.

http://www.webactive.com/workingassets/wa20021114.html

--
   The lesson of history is that our firmest convictions are not to be
   asserted dogmatically; in fact they should be most suspect; they mark

Christopher J. Fearnley          |  Explorer in Universe
[email protected]             |  Design Science Revolutionary
http://www.CJFearnley.com        |  "Dare to be Na�ve" -- Bucky Fuller