[SNEC] Synergetics in the Arts Symposium --- Update

CJ Fearnley cjf at CJFearnley.com
Sun Nov 6 23:56:09 EST 2005

All paid registrations for which we have e-mail addresses were sent
e-tickets tonight.  If you did not receive an e-ticket and you paid,
please contact me and we will straighten things out.

There are still seats available.  If you register and mail in the payment
right away, we will send an e-ticket next weekend.  Register here:
http://synergeticists.org/registration.html

The planning committee has arranged to lower the student fee to $60.
Please encourage students you know to sign-up now.

Up-to-date information about the Symposium can be found at
http://synergeticists.org/snec.announce.meeting.2005.11.html

--
It is not for me to change you.  The question is, how can I be of service
to you without diminishing your degrees of freedom?

CJ Fearnley                |  Explorer in Universe
cjf at CJFearnley.com         |  Design Science Revolutionary
http://www.CJFearnley.com  |  "Dare to be Naïve" -- Bucky Fuller