[SNEC] Public Announcement for January SNEC meeting ... forthcoming

Chris Fearnley [email protected]
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 22:15:41 -0500

We are fast approaching the time for a public announcement.

Is everyone satisfied with the web page:
  http://www.snec.cjfearnley.com/

Does anyone object to having publically accessible archives at:
  http://snec.cjfearnley.com/pipermail/snec/

Is the Design Science EastCoastConference Wiki ready for public viewing:
  http://dstoys.org/cmf/projects/EastCoastConference

Let me know of any final suggestions before we make a public
announcement.

--
   The lesson of history is that our firmest convictions are not to be
   asserted dogmatically; in fact they should be most suspect; they mark

Christopher J. Fearnley          |  Linux/Internet/Web Consulting
[email protected]             |  Design Science Revolutionary
http://www.CJFearnley.com        |  Explorer in Universe
                    "Dare to be Na�ve" -- Bucky Fuller