[SNEC] Announcement: Synergetic Geometry Symposium on January 25 & 26th

Chris Fearnley [email protected]
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 19:39:02 -0500

                   Synergeticists of the NorthEast Corridor
                         present a two day symposium
                                      on

    A Fuller Explanation:  Building on Amy Edmondson's Explanation of
              The Synergetic Geometry of R. Buckminster Fuller

Confirmed Speakers:
    Robert Burkhardt
    Joseph D. Clinton
    Yasushi Kajikawa
    Shoji Sadao

When:
    Saturday 25 January 2003, 12 AM - 6 PM
    Sunday 26 January 2003, 9 AM - 3 PM

Where:
    Design Science Toys, Ltd
    172 Pleasantvale Rd, Tivoli, NY 12583

Web Site:
    http://snec.cjfearnley.com/

Travel Directions:
    http://dstoys.org/cmf/projects/EastCoastConference/Travel%20Instructions

On-Line Registration Form:
    http://snec.cjfearnley.com/registration.html

Printable Registration Form:
    http://snec.cjfearnley.com/snec.reg.2003.01.pdf

Costs:
    $40 registration fee
    $20 student registration fee
    $10 for lunch each day
    Note: $25 surcharge for at-the-door registrations.

--
   The lesson of history is that our firmest convictions are not to be
   asserted dogmatically; in fact they should be most suspect; they mark

Christopher J. Fearnley          |  Explorer in Universe
[email protected]             |  Design Science Revolutionary
http://www.CJFearnley.com        |  "Dare to be Na�ve" -- Bucky Fuller